Community & Education
– Crowdsourcing Technical Ethereum Content in Taipei: Open call for technical papers from Taipei’s Ethereum community.
– Crypto Economics Security Conference: Bringing together researchers and practitioners to discuss recent developments in web3.
– Cryptoversidad: Educational content on Ethereum blockchain fundamentals in Spanish.
– Cypher Plato BAM: Online Spanish course teaching junior developers the basic technical knowledge and skills needed to contribute to the Ethereum ecosystem in Latin America.
– Devcon Scholarships: Scholarships to attend and support Devcon VI for key Ethereum community members in Venezuela or Venezuelans based in Latin America.
– DreamDAO Explorers Program: Support for a two-month internship program aimed at 15 to 20-year-olds seeking to contribute to web3 and social impact.
– DWeb Camp: Five-day event tackling real-world challenges facing web3 and co-creating decentralized technologies of the future.
– Espacio Cripto: Community engagement efforts encouraging Latin American builders to attend Devcon VI.
– ETHAnglia Meetup: Meetup raising funds for scholarships to Devcon VI and celebrating the success of ETHAnglia’s Zero to Web3 Bootcamp and scholarships.
– ETHBerlin³: Three-day hackathon in Berlin focusing on privacy and security, sustainability, and public goods.
– ETHBrno²: Open community hackathon focusing on privacy and security held in Brno, Czech Republic.
– ETH Gathering: Two-day conference hosted in Barcelona with programming divided into four clusters: security, DeFi, DAOs, and data.
– ETHLatam @ Quito: Event in Quito, Ecuador covering topics such as smart contracts, decentralized wallets, and The Merge.
– ETHMalaysia: Conference and hackathon targeted towards Southeast Asia’s web3 community organized in Kuala Lumpur.
– ETHMedellín: One week of distributed events happening around Medellín, Colombia, with a central co-working space for the community to gather and collaborate after Devcon VI.
– EthPanama: Three-day conference and hackathon in Panama City, Panama, to build a hub for regional projects and connect local and international organizations.
– ETHPlanet: Support for community initiatives in China including organizing conferences and hackathons, connecting academic researchers, and encouraging open-source communities to experiment on Ethereum.
– ETHSafari: Week-long conference and hackathon in Kilifi, Kenya, showcasing innovation in the region and bridging the gap between the global and African Ethereum ecosystem.
– Ethereum Santiago: Event in Santiago, Chile, with talks, panel discussions, and a developer bootcamp.
– ETHSPEthereum Brasil: Two-day hackathon and programming marathon for web3-related projects in Brazil.
– Ethereum Eje Cafetero Event Support: Support for Ethereum Eje Cafetero members to attend and deliver Ethereum-related talks at FESTIC and EAM University’s Engineer Day.
– Ethereum Lima Day: A full day of talks about Ethereum and its applications held in Lima, Peru.
– Exploration of Non-Profit Organizations’ Use of Ethereum: Research on current and potential future uses of Ethereum to enhance the productivity of non-profit organizations.
– Hackers Congress Parallel Polis: Congress focusing on freedom, cryptography, decentralized economics, politics, science, and technology organized in Prague.
– JAMHacks 6: Hackathon targeting high school students in North America with workshops and mentors.
– Kyiv Tech Summit: Hackathon and conference hosted in Kyiv, Ukraine, aiming to solve tangible issues to aid the Ukrainian people in their fight for freedom.
– Merge Meetups Grants Round: Grants round to fund The Merge meetups and watch parties worldwide with a focus on education.
– NextStepHackAlphaX: Virtual global hackathon for students aged 10 to 21 with workshops and daily hacker hangouts.
– Node Operator Documentation: Documentation teaching smaller node operators how to secure and run their nodes efficiently.
– Quadratic Funding for Taiwan ZKP Hackathon: Quadratic funding round for a two-stage zero-knowledge proofs hackathon.
– Retrox: Exploring and implementing a fully on-chain, open-source protocol for funding public goods.
– Solidity Bootcamp: Three-week program educating participants on Solidity development with a focus on women participants.
– Staking Operator Documentation: Technical documentation for staking operators published as blog posts.
– web3beach Meetups: Meetups in Utila, Honduras combining conservation efforts with web3 education.
– Web3 Lagos Conference: Three-day conference in Lagos, Nigeria covering topics such as The Merge, community onboarding, and Nigeria’s developer ecosystem.
– Zero to Product Bootcamp: Five workshops providing developers with the fundamentals needed to build a web3 product from start to finish.
– zkSummit 8: Event consisting of talks and workshops about the latest in zero-knowledge research.
– #aPRENDOcripto: Educational workshops on crypto basics, web3 onboarding, and personal finance in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
– Beaconcha.in Improvements: Improving usability of Beaconcha.in, an Ethereum mainnet explorer.
– Data Availability Sampling Networking RFP: Researching and designing a Data Availability Sampling (DAS) solution that includes analyses, architecture proposals, and prototypes.
– Formal Verification of Safety Properties of Altair Fork Choice Implementation: Reviewing and formal verification of the safety of the fork choice implementation in Ethereum proof-of-stake consensus specifications.
– Tse Lab: Researching key areas for improvement on data availability techniques for blockchains.
Cryptography & Zero Knowledge Proofs
– BLS Website Update: Improving the website of BLS wallet, a layer 2 smart contract wallet.
– Enhancing MEV Resistance: Designing a new commit-reveal scheme to better resist maximal extractable value (MEV).
– Mu Methods: Research and implementation of an Ethereum-native browser client wallet using Shamir’s secret sharing.
– Multi-Proof Aggregation of zk-SNARKs on Ethereum (MAZE): Developing a PLONK framework utilizing proof aggregation.
– Personae Labs: Support for technology and product development related to advanced cryptography.
– RLN Library in Rust: Development of a user-friendly and WASM-compatible rate limiting nullifier (RLN) library in Rust.
– RSA Verification Circuit in halo2: Developing an RSA verification circuit using the halo2 library.
– TAZ Dapp: Development of a Dapp to explore possibilities with Semaphore.
– ZK Gadgets for ZK Eigen Trust: Building, testing, and optimizing gadgets for ZK Eigen Trust using the halo2 proving system and libp2p framework.
– Zkopru: Layer 2 scaling solution for private transactions using zk-SNARK and optimistic rollups.
– zkRSAPierre Daix-Moreux: Development of a proof-of-concept application for proving valid documents using RSA cryptography.